A healthy mind in a healthy body. We realise this saying and our management provides all facilities for this.
Here at Jesus School for Excellence, we combine together, sport, leisure and physical activity.
We have conducted many activities like kung-fu, swimming, Yoga and Silambam, skating and cycling.
- Kung-fu is taught by an expert here in our campus. It is the art of self-defence.
- Swimming is taught by an expert. Our swimming pool is scientifically cleaned and hygienic. From 4-00 to 5-00 PM we have swimming activity.
- Yoga is taught by a guru. Yoga increases the power of concentration.
- Silambam isan art of self-defence. Our students learn silambam each week. Silambam is taught by an expert here.
- Skating is a fine physical activity. It gives pleasure. also taught by experts for our students.
- Boys and girls get trained in cycling activity.
- Every morning, our students learn meditation after prayer. This gets them peace of mind.
- Every evening, from 2-20 to 3-15 PM , we have physical activities for students.
- The Tirunelveli district Yoga Association and Viveka Cultural Education and sports Development conducted 7th Southern District-Level Yoga Competition on 10-08-2014 in Tirunelveli. Our students emerged as winners.36 schools with 860 students participated in the yoga competition. 16 students from our school participated. All of them won prizes.Our school secured the Second prize in the overall championship and got a shield.
- Our student Anto Josewa from Grade V got 4th place in Tamil Nadu State Aquatic Non medallist championship held on 22nd November 2015.
- The Kanyakumari skating Association Championship Tournament was held on 23rd October 2016. 18 Students from our school participated in this , where 5 students Dhasha, Prethiksha, Maddisen , Joshanna and Rohith won for Individual Timing and the race.
- Lemuriya Association conducted Silambam Competition 13-11-16 in Mela Surankudi. Nine students participated from our school, based on the category ” Veechu & Stick fight”. 6 students, Dathi Sathya, Johanna , Vidhusha, Rakshana Devi, Prethiksha and Marshal Mano received certificates & medals.